quarta-feira, 27 de setembro de 2017

#Marvel #BattleScenes #BS_in_english - Meet Agent Coulson, from S.H.I.E.L.D.

Still imagining Marvel Battle Scenes cards in english.

I am currently watching the fourth season of Agents of H.I.D.R.A... ops... I mean Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Kinda ambiguous this season, I must say. Anyway, it just came to my mind BS has its own set of S.H.I.E.L.D. cards, such as this one!


Agent Coulson is one of my favourite S.H.I.E.L.D. characters since actor Clark Gregg first incorporated him long long ago in the first Iron Man movie. And I guess he's been a decent S.H.I.E.L.D. captain in Battle Scenes as well with the card depicted above, together with some other heavyweight agents such as Daisy Johnson, Maria Hill and Nick Fury himself.

Interested? How about looking for the original portuguese version of this card in the awesome YouDecks Battle Scenes website! A virtual checkpoint where you can manage your BS collection, create decks, check card prices, etc. Just log in with your Facebook account, type 'Coulson' at the 'Nome:' field, click 'Pesquisar' and see what happens!

Want to know more about Battle Scenes, a collectible card game presenting Marvel characters, developed by MagicJebb and Copag in Brazil? Take a look at our official website www.battlescenes.com.br

Do you really like the idea of seeing this great game published in English? So, please SHARE!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Curta a página de Doença e Cura no Facebook